the car runs hard like the engine is going to jump out terrible at startup and it seems like it is not getting gas.I had a diagnostic done and they told me i needed a crank shaft sensor temperature sensor o2 sensor and possibly a thermostat. i have changed everything except the o2 sensor car still runs terrible and sometimes it will not start. I have replace spark plugs wires and iginition coil timing belt serpentine belt all within the last year. I am at 147,000 miles.
I have a 03 vw jetta 2.0 the car has had problems starting. on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
3 answersJanuary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 178) in Wadena, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ellisville, MS
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Mulberry, AR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($127 - 226) in Marietta, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - 582) in Aledo, TX
- Horn Replacement ($115 - 181) in Palm City, FL