the car runs hard like the engine is going to jump out terrible at startup and it seems like it is not getting gas.I had a diagnostic done and they told me i needed a crank shaft sensor temperature sensor o2 sensor and possibly a thermostat. i have changed everything except the o2 sensor car still runs terrible and sometimes it will not start. I have replace spark plugs wires and iginition coil timing belt serpentine belt all within the last year. I am at 147,000 miles.
I have a 03 vw jetta 2.0 the car has had problems starting. on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
3 answersJanuary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Wadena, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($342 - 679) in Ellisville, MS
- Starter Replacement ($373 - 557) in Mulberry, AR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($106 - 226) in Marietta, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 123) in Aledo, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($265 - 540) in Palm City, FL