the car runs hard like the engine is going to jump out terrible at startup and it seems like it is not getting gas.I had a diagnostic done and they told me i needed a crank shaft sensor temperature sensor o2 sensor and possibly a thermostat. i have changed everything except the o2 sensor car still runs terrible and sometimes it will not start. I have replace spark plugs wires and iginition coil timing belt serpentine belt all within the last year. I am at 147,000 miles.
I have a 03 vw jetta 2.0 the car has had problems starting. on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - $428) in Wadena, IA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($255 - $303) in Ellisville, MS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - $178) in Mulberry, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($127 - $172) in Marietta, MS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($239 - $285) in Aledo, TX
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($917 - $1,236) in Palm City, FL