I believe that my pcv hose is busted i saw fluid leaking through it changing it will it remove the check engine light?
I have 97' lumina will a busted pcv hose cause the check engine light to come on on 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Oil light is on
- Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter and dash lights
- Need to fix rear drum brakes, do I have to buy brake shoes AND a new drum?
- New battery died while driving starts up rough idle dies when shift into gear
- Why does blower motor 4 heater only work sometimes and won't change off defrost
1997 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dexter, KS
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($329 - 583) in Fountain Green, UT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($156 - 230) in Taft, TN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($246 - 353) in Jackson, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($102 - 111) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Rochester, NY