The panel lights work, except that the speedometer, temperature guage, gas guage, rpm's and warning lights do not work. What could be the source of this problem?
I have 91 Honda Accord and the instrument panel is not working. What is wrong? on 1991 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1991 Honda Accord Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($103 - 127) in Pillager, MN
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($123 - 147) in Folsom, LA
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Vallecitos, NM
- 120,000 Mile Service ($230 - 329) in East Stroudsburg, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($185 - 538) in Dover, NJ
- Fuel Tank Filler Cap Replacement ($32 - 44) in Brockway, MT