This is a 2008 wolfsburg edition 2.0 turbo engine
I have 75000 miles on my jetta. At what mileage should i change the timing belt on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($248 - 416) in Pall Mall, TN
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Carlisle, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($397 - 562) in Saint Just, PR
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Farmingville, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($993 - 1,115) in Shickley, NE
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($152 - 304) in Mabie, WV