when ran and warmed up then shut off the truck wont restart till temp cools down it will crank. the trucks not over heating could it be exhaust the rear of exhaust is hotter than the front of ehaust is this normal
I have 2007 ford f 250 super duty 6.0 super duty on 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Verified for the Ford F-250 Super Duty66 reports
Verified for the Ford F-250 Super Duty10 reports
1 answerOctober 02, 2009
Verified for the Ford F-250 Super Duty140 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- My fuel gauge is suddenly reading full no matter how much diesel is in the tank
- where is fuel injectors and glow plugs are located in this truck
- truck will not turn over.sometimes it starts but dies within seconds.
- Is it hard to fix a sensor which makes it leak oil in the front area of vehicle
- Why is the keyless entry fob not working even?