When we turn the key there is nothing. The only thing that works is the power seats. We have checked fuses that we can to our best and they are good. Any ideas???
i have 2004 buick lesabre that has a good battery but no power on 2004 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Newalla, OK
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Woonsocket, RI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($507 - 1,167) in South Byron, NY
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Harlan, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($215 - 237) in Pierre, SD
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 98) in Patterson, NY