i am thinking about changing motor
i have 2002 ford taurus wiper work but want shut off on 2002 Ford Taurus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by bmdouble ,
February 18, 2013
You would be correct! have replaced dozens with the same concern.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2002 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Coupon, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($222 - 313) in Reliance, SD
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Witts Springs, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($266 - 497) in Pellville, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($264 - 332) in Sultana, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($450 - 546) in Herndon, VA