someone gave me a jump start,the jump cable began to be very hot right away.I test the small fuses in the panel and the power not coming to fuses #-9,10,14,18,19,22,25,26,28;the fuses are ok.Thanks for the help.
i have 2001 3.8l windstar and today won't start; looks like the battery was dead on 2001 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
2001 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($531 - 689) in Calumet, OK
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Saint Martinville, LA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($183 - 230) in Kingston Mines, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($512 - 1,214) in Cumberland, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($511 - 562) in Old Greenwich, CT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($262 - 318) in Bee, NE