someone gave me a jump start,the jump cable began to be very hot right away.I test the small fuses in the panel and the power not coming to fuses #-9,10,14,18,19,22,25,26,28;the fuses are ok.Thanks for the help.
i have 2001 3.8l windstar and today won't start; looks like the battery was dead on 2001 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
2001 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Calumet, OK
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($179 - 212) in Saint Martinville, LA
- Air Filter Replacement ($55 - 88) in Kingston Mines, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Cumberland, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($202 - 276) in Old Greenwich, CT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($149 - 173) in Bee, NE