My 1999 Ford Taurus will not start when the temperature is above 78 degrees. The engine cranks over no problem, but it seems as though the engine is not getting fuel. However, when the temp drops below 78 the car will start and run fine. Any help on this matter would be helpful..
I have 1999 Ford Taurus that will not start when the temperature is above 78 deg on 1999 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1999 Ford Taurus Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($957 - 1,387) in Blountsville, AL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($384 - 504) in Venice, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Midland, OR
- Heater Core Replacement ($568 - 721) in Finley, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 706) in Filer, ID
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($223 - 348) in Sand Springs, OK