i have line it up with the oil pump and made the correct adjustment but it keep breking why?
i have 1990 tempo gl i have replace two alternator belts they keeping breaking ? on 1990 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1990 Ford Tempo Estimates
- 42,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Christiana, PA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($426 - 598) in Etters, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Issue, MD
- Starter Replacement ($153 - 311) in Camden, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($188 - 212) in Covington, KY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mc Bee, SC