i have line it up with the oil pump and made the correct adjustment but it keep breking why?
i have 1990 tempo gl i have replace two alternator belts they keeping breaking ? on 1990 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1990 Ford Tempo Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Christiana, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($77 - $102) in Etters, PA
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($210 - $287) in Issue, MD
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($204 - $262) in Camden, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($814 - $1,382) in Covington, KY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($208 - $327) in Mc Bee, SC