i have line it up with the oil pump and made the correct adjustment but it keep breking why?
i have 1990 tempo gl i have replace two alternator belts they keeping breaking ? on 1990 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1990 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 367) in Christiana, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Etters, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($390 - 732) in Issue, MD
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 143) in Camden, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($329 - 413) in Covington, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($118 - 150) in Mc Bee, SC