Automobile suddenly quit. I checked fuel-line for blockage but OK; car is getting spark - will crank over for about 500 revolutions, but will not start.
I have 1990 mercedes benz 190e 2.6. Car was running fine, then suddenly quit. on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
- how do i know if my drive shaft needs to be replaced
- I have a Merz 93 190e 2.6 hard to start from a cold start
- I had a short. mechanism to unlock the door from driver side need to be replace
- Cranking but wont start. It sparks but presure at throttle body.
- Motor cuts off when the car goes around a corner
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($278 - 470) in Banner, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($960 - 1,234) in Winthrop, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($544 - 799) in Tuscumbia, AL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,034 - 2,578) in Brandsville, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($283 - 329) in Kingsford, MI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Serena, IL