I have had some delayed shifting in low gears in cold weather but this high whine sound is new and appears to be getting worse quickly. Transmission fluid full and has not been using fluid.
I have 165,000 miles, what causes high pitched whine from auto transmission? on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +