I have had some delayed shifting in low gears in cold weather but this high whine sound is new and appears to be getting worse quickly. Transmission fluid full and has not been using fluid.
I have 165,000 miles, what causes high pitched whine from auto transmission? on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?