I have had some delayed shifting in low gears in cold weather but this high whine sound is new and appears to be getting worse quickly. Transmission fluid full and has not been using fluid.
I have 165,000 miles, what causes high pitched whine from auto transmission? on 2001 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers