we have changed fuel rail pressure sensor. Thought maybe that would help. The heater grid light and chime also comes on. It will turn over but will not start in the mornings. I tried to start it this morning and no start. Went out about 2 hours later and it starts. Not easy normal start but starts. The tack is not working either and other small things intermitently do not work also. Can you help me with any suggestions do not want to keep throwing parts at this truck.
I have 06 dodge 2500 5.9. We have changed a few things trying to fix a problem. on 2006 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($580 - $848) in Ottawa Lake, MI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Vanderpool, TX
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($2,436 - $3,670) in Sumrall, MS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($200 - $341) in Mc Cool Junction, NE
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($445 - $553) in Brandon, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($35 - $45) in Dibble, OK