this will be the 3rd time and it is definetly fuel line that im replacing it with. the last time it only lasted 2 days or about 120 miles
i had to replce my fuel line but the new rubber fuel line keeps deteriorating on 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 880) in Putnam, CT
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($471 - 598) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Valve Adjustment ($144 - 306) in Lake Providence, LA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Mountain, CA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($370 - 546) in East Petersburg, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($318 - 384) in Wingate, MD