i am able to turn it over but it wont start beacause of the anti theft feature is there a way to bypass it
i had to replace the whole ignition on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($82 - 136) in Carson, IA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Aristes, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Troy, IL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($275 - 377) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 518) in Grygla, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 235) in Elk, CA