It will blow from the floor and defrost this did not effect the rea air either. Could this be a vacumn hose maybe or do you think it is the acuator door.
I had to replace the battery and now the Air will not blow from the front vents. on 2005 Buick Rainier
Verified for the Buick Rainier70 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($106 - 268) in Silver Springs, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($429 - 747) in Gates, NC
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,326 - 1,822) in Gulliver, MI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - 233) in Jefferson, PA
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Netarts, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($521 - 600) in Porter Ranch, CA