this happened 3 times already and it appears to be the same type of fuel line that was on it when i bought it. this last time it only lasted about 130 miles which was about 2 days
i had to replace my fuel line but the new rubber fuel line keeps deteriorating on 2001 BMW 325i
1 answerMarch 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!