the light has been on for the last 40,000 miles and I have had no problems with the car whatsoever. oil changes and tires have been regularly serviced, and no other problems have occurred. Could this 'check engine' light be just a short or something? Nothing appears to be wrong with this car for the last 4 years or 40,000+ miles.
I had to jump start my car 4 years ago and the 'check engine' light has been on. on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?