the light has been on for the last 40,000 miles and I have had no problems with the car whatsoever. oil changes and tires have been regularly serviced, and no other problems have occurred. Could this 'check engine' light be just a short or something? Nothing appears to be wrong with this car for the last 4 years or 40,000+ miles.
I had to jump start my car 4 years ago and the 'check engine' light has been on. on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- What is the firing order on a 2007 colbolt 2.2 ls?
- I need to know the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007 2.2 ls i got a new c
- What is the firing order on a chevy colbolt 2007, i need to change #1 coil
- A what millage i supose to change the back coils for a Cobalt 2009 with 68,000 m
- there is water leaking from under the dashboard onthe floor on the passenge