I noticed my coolant is significantly low with not a drop on the ground where I park my vehicle. My oil change last week(100 miles ago) required the technician to move sludge and debris from the drain hole with a screw driver to allow oil out. The heads on my truck were tested and I would presume cleaned. I bought this truck at 70k miles it currently has 75k on it, and am wondering if this is due to lack of maintenance prior to me or if the head gasket replacement job hasn't rectified the situation.
I had the head gasket replaced 2200 miles ago 107 days ago. on 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems(21)
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A(187)
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls(8)
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
- 2006 Chevy Silverado. Starts fine. After a few minutes, lifter knocks.
- i left my key on when i changed battery, truck turns over but no spark
- My tail brake lights don't work but the one on the cab does.
- Was running sluggish for a day.will not start turns over has gas in the oil
- Easily broken inside door handle = 'Escape Hazard' condition! Class action suit?
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($400 - 775) in Roundhill, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($64 - 87) in Manchester, NY
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($165 - 229) in Lilesville, NC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gibson, LA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($334 - 368) in West Liberty, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($191 - 236) in State Line, PA