How do I turn of the brake indicator light after the brake pads have been replaced?
I had the front brake pads replaced. How do I turn off the indicator light? on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
Sometimes it requires the factory volkswagon scantool to reset, we have on here.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in Pfafftown, NC
- Starter Replacement ($373 - 557) in Wishek, ND
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($150 - 196) in Burnham, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,976 - 2,540) in North Branford, CT
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 113) in Cade, LA