The wipers were worked on only to find out the wiper motor and the switch were fine. It was the hydraulic arm. It was after all was put back together that the air bag light would not go off.
I HAD SOME WORK DONE ON THE CAR - Now the the air bag light will not go off. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- is there a relay for the brakes. if there is where is it? i have no power to my
- How to get 1997 c230 out of limp mode. How do i reset it
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230