The wipers were worked on only to find out the wiper motor and the switch were fine. It was the hydraulic arm. It was after all was put back together that the air bag light would not go off.
I HAD SOME WORK DONE ON THE CAR - Now the the air bag light will not go off. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
1997 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($576 - 837) in Verona, VA
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Hoover, AL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($464 - 724) in West Warwick, RI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($719 - 939) in Kelso, WA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($220 - 271) in Bergholz, OH
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Acra, NY