The wipers were worked on only to find out the wiper motor and the switch were fine. It was the hydraulic arm. It was after all was put back together that the air bag light would not go off.
I HAD SOME WORK DONE ON THE CAR - Now the the air bag light will not go off. on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
- throwing a code of P0304 but when I turn the ignition off&on it runs fine
- Ihave checkengine continuous camshaft right and left and something in exhaust
- popup sun roof makes noise and wont close manually or other
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?