The lights have been on and off for about 5 months, i have had front and back breaks replaced but still they remain on? they wnet off for about 6 weeks, but when I had my run flat tyre front tyrr replaced they came back on again?? any idea how to swithc off??
I had my tyre changed and now my abs and tyre pressure warning lights are on ? on 2007 Mini Cooper
Asked by for the 2007 Mini Cooper
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
January 13, 2013
scan test it for abs codes and we will go from there
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- 09 mini base conv,33k miles. What's a good price point?
- Why would the rear brake lights remain on but not indicate when the brakes are a
- I met with an accident and my airbags got deployed,coolent is empty,price esti?
- What happened to the car on highway today?
- no heat blows cold air. top hose about 200degrees and bottom about 80
2007 Mini Cooper Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($170 - $246) in Moss Point, MS
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - $161) in Greenbush, ME
- Starter Replacement ($465 - $557) in Pulaski, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,301 - $2,519) in Jourdanton, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($381 - $527) in Hope, AK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($102 - $113) in Trosper, KY