The lights have been on and off for about 5 months, i have had front and back breaks replaced but still they remain on? they wnet off for about 6 weeks, but when I had my run flat tyre front tyrr replaced they came back on again?? any idea how to swithc off??
I had my tyre changed and now my abs and tyre pressure warning lights are on ? on 2007 Mini Cooper
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy,
January 13, 2013
scan test it for abs codes and we will go from there
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!
- input shaft bearing or throw out bearing? whistle when clutch is released
- My service Maintenance program is ending should renew for 900 that the dealer?
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.