A little to none but when i go down a steep hill and apply the breaks the pedal and steering wheel start to shake bad that i have to take my foot off the pedal and drop the trans to 3rd and use lite steady pressure what could cause this problem? Thanks
I had my rotors calibers and breaks done.I have a shaking when i apply
the break on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl