A little to none but when i go down a steep hill and apply the breaks the pedal and steering wheel start to shake bad that i have to take my foot off the pedal and drop the trans to 3rd and use lite steady pressure what could cause this problem? Thanks
I had my rotors calibers and breaks done.I have a shaking when i apply
the break on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2004 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($410 - $735) in Mill Creek, WV
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($194 - $225) in Plymouth, WA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($807 - $1,085) in Lorain, OH
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($129 - $178) in Palmyra, TN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Lockbourne, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($315 - $349) in Siluria, AL