A little to none but when i go down a steep hill and apply the breaks the pedal and steering wheel start to shake bad that i have to take my foot off the pedal and drop the trans to 3rd and use lite steady pressure what could cause this problem? Thanks
I had my rotors calibers and breaks done.I have a shaking when i apply
the break on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?