2004 Cadillac SRX Q&A

2004 Cadillac SRX Question: I had my rear differential replaced but it did not fix the noise problem.

Now the mechanic wants to do some other things, like change the transfer case. Should I get a refund for the work that did not work? He is the one that said what needed to be done. -
Answer 1
he needs to provide some sort of proof that there was a failure. if he made a bad diagnosis, then he is responsible for that mistake, not you. I would get the car out of there and go somewhere else and get a correct reason for your noise. Roy -