I moved to pensacola florida from PA and about 3 weeks later the trans started to leak. I've been driving it ever since but I'm very concerned about the fluid level. I'm not seeing anymore small puddles under the car like I was before. I need to drive it to start a job in Fort Lauderdale on 2/27. Can I refill it with gear oil and get the repair work done once I'm down there? It's a 10 hr. drive and I don't want to damage the trans during the trip. Please advise.
I had my manual transmission replaced with a used transmission in October on 1992 Dodge Stealth
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stealth Questions
- Why is my car suddenly losing power and air
- runs hot after running over 30 miles
- How long should it take a mechanic to replace the ABS control module in my car?
- transfercase stays in neutral no matter what you select 4wheel or 2 wheel drive
- How much does The bolt for the harmonic balancer pulley need to be torqued back