how do you fix the problem
I had my battery changed, and the air conditioner vents blow out of the bottom. on 2004 Buick Rainier
Verified for the Buick Rainier70 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($54 - 89) in Luning, NV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($429 - 747) in South Roxana, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Kossuth, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Canby, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bradenville, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($549 - 749) in Gallaway, TN