I turned a/c unit on to defrost and a fine mist of freon came out of the air vents in the front.Within seconds i heard a hissing noise from the rear unit. Do I need to replacing everything in the rear of the truck? The system is blowing totally warm now.
I had my a/c serviced now the rear unit hissing. on 2000 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif