The check engine light stays on all the time. I had it scanned and was told it was Kock Sensors (x2). What is the knock sensors and how is it repaired and about how much is the cost?
I had a scan done for the check engine light and was told it was the knock senso on 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- My fuel gauge goes from three-quarters full to empty back and forth
- I changed the starter on my Chevy Avalanche & now it wont start,what's wrong?
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.