this happened twice now i had the car from 2008 and i can not take long trips because i am afraid of getting stuck some place without a car . the maintenance guy said it was the fuel injector. and i was wondering why would it shut off going down the highway isn't that kind of dangerous.was this ever on recall?
I had a problem with the car shutting off while going down the highway.
highway on 1999 Saturn SL
Asked by for the 1999 Saturn SL
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
1999 Saturn SL Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,034 - $1,470) in Bow, NH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - $75) in High Ridge, MO
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - $69) in Oacoma, SD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $44) in Turner, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($229 - $261) in Fairview, MO
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($487 - $1,153) in Tower City, ND