pump so i replaced it and before i got it back was told the water was coming out of the bell housing. I need to know if this could happen or could it be somthing else.
I had a presure test done on my 2004 seebring and was told that it was the water on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($306 - 745) in Reinbeck, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($130 - 171) in Draper, VA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in North Aurora, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - 441) in Burnsville, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 134) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - 253) in Plymouth, MA