I was backing up and hit a post. The left rear quarter was barely creased (just a long scrape). But the left rear tire won't turn in unison with the other tires. What can this be?
I had a low-speed impact to left rear quarter. Left wheel won't turn now. on 2004 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- How can I run Bluetooth thru my factory radio. Is ther an auxiliary port
- my car be clicking in my transmission pan when my car warms up when its idiling
- The speedometer is not working and it's completely off.
- Why does my outside plastic of the car get sensitive and soft?
- Why does my volume control button get loose? How do i fix it?
2004 BMW 530i Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milligan, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement ($180 - 242) in Florence, SD
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Dallas, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($302 - 412) in Circleville, WV
- Heater Hose Replacement ($230 - 281) in Highwood, MT
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($820 - 977) in Cazadero, CA