Then one day I parked the car never noticed a problem came back and started the car reverse would work but not D or 3rd unless shifted manually i was told it was most likely the computer due to the leaking in the car I'm not site but I know it's not the transmission because it works as long as I shift manually
I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time on 2002 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Transmission overhaul cost or transmission replacement cost
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2002 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($635 - 880) in New Hartford, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($150 - 210) in Watson, MO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($224 - 449) in Damariscotta, ME
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mannsville, OK
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($154 - 379) in Millers Falls, MA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($732 - 1,727) in Cripple Creek, VA