lights started getting dim but it still ran until I turned it off. Then it wouldn't start again.So i repeated everything. This time I charged it then Started the car and unhooked the battery and it continued to run.
I had a dead battery so I charged it. Car worked fine for a cpl of hours then... on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1992 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($87 - 118) in West Rockport, ME
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Bondurant, WY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Morrisville, NY
- Battery Replacement ($142 - 192) in Yardley, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($329 - 922) in Newkirk, NM
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pilot Knob, MO