lights started getting dim but it still ran until I turned it off. Then it wouldn't start again.So i repeated everything. This time I charged it then Started the car and unhooked the battery and it continued to run.
I had a dead battery so I charged it. Car worked fine for a cpl of hours then... on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
- turn key on to start all lights are on thats it bno click no turn over batt is g