I got on the indicator light in my front panel which is said Check engine. When I scanner the car with the computer I got this code PO 740 tcc. At the present the car is not showing any malfunctioning it working fine. Why I got this code. Mileage in my car 81,000.
I got this code PO 740 tcc, I would like to know the meaning? Thanks you on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights