I got on the indicator light in my front panel which is said Check engine. When I scanner the car with the computer I got this code PO 740 tcc. At the present the car is not showing any malfunctioning it working fine. Why I got this code. Mileage in my car 81,000.
I got this code PO 740 tcc, I would like to know the meaning? Thanks you on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell