I got on the indicator light in my front panel which is said Check engine. When I scanner the car with the computer I got this code PO 740 tcc. At the present the car is not showing any malfunctioning it working fine. Why I got this code. Mileage in my car 81,000.
I got this code PO 740 tcc, I would like to know the meaning? Thanks you on 2001 Nissan Sentra
Asked by for the 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kerrick, MN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($226 - $330) in Parowan, UT
- Radiator Replacement ($473 - $647) in Minford, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Piscataway, NJ
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($353 - $450) in New Augusta, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($302 - $652) in Russell, IL