I got on the indicator light in my front panel which is said Check engine. When I scanner the car with the computer I got this code PO 740 tcc. At the present the car is not showing any malfunctioning it working fine. Why I got this code. Mileage in my car 81,000.
I got this code PO 740 tcc, I would like to know the meaning? Thanks you on 2001 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2001 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($170 - 253) in Kerrick, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($218 - 279) in Parowan, UT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Minford, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($148 - 219) in Piscataway, NJ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($419 - 729) in New Augusta, MS
- Horn Replacement ($139 - 250) in Russell, IL