It started about a month on a trip. we got back and they put new shocks on but before they put them on they lifted the car and it started running smooth again. today got in the car and rough ride again after about 2 to 3 weeks. think maybe the switch may get stuck.
I got new rear shocks but still have rough ride at times. air level or switch on 2005 Lexus GX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- A weird smell(electronic burning)that seems like is coming under my drivers seat
2005 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Sioux City, SD
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 99) in Fruitvale, TX
- 40,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Berclair, TX
- 110,000 Mile Service ($158 - 253) in Plymouth, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($338 - 394) in Woden, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($704 - 841) in North Pekin, IL