I don't see any engine oil level going down on dipstick. If it can not be cleaned, do I have to replace it? I would appreciate your help in this matter.
I got Engine oil level sensor light on dashboard.That sensor can be cleaned? on 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Tolar, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - 270) in Bella Vista, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($253 - 336) in Corn, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 90) in Perry Point, MD
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Racine, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($334 - 412) in Napavine, WA