I don't see any engine oil level going down on dipstick. If it can not be cleaned, do I have to replace it? I would appreciate your help in this matter.
I got Engine oil level sensor light on dashboard.That sensor can be cleaned? on 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- where do i put in powersteering fluid on a 2000 323i
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($115 - 195) in Tolar, TX
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bella Vista, CA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Corn, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($827 - 1,045) in Perry Point, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($340 - 370) in Racine, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($673 - 728) in Napavine, WA