Fist it was codes p01401 n p0404 replaced egr valve n catalyst converter erased the codes and was fine for a few days but now I got code p0401???
I got code p0401?? on 2001 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - 628) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($431 - 584) in Carbondale, PA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Windham, NH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($105 - 137) in Elk Grove Village, IL