I got at napa 2-26873 switch/commutateur interruptor for my 98 camry where is it on 1998 Toyota Camry

I cant find my book so where is it and how do i replace it.

Asked by for the 1998 Toyota Camry
Is that part number referring to an E.G.R. ( Exhaust gas recirculation )control solenoid?