Out of three estimates that was from 1 to 2 hundred dollars cheaper than the other other two. Is their anything I should know before I have the cheapest price do the work. Thank you for any info.
I got a price for replacing both front struts for 458 dollars. on 2004 Infiniti I35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I35 Questions
- Car driving in 1st shift drives like I'm hauling a house (maybe and small car), but drives great in 3rd. What does this mean, is it suppose to be driven in 3rd? Or is that a sign of a major problem unfolding?
- told need oil cooler and pressure switch...estimate, please
- Will your shop installed parts purchased by the car owner and brought into the shop?
- How do I change the interior and map lights in my car
- What are the symptoms and the cost of repair?