Out of three estimates that was from 1 to 2 hundred dollars cheaper than the other other two. Is their anything I should know before I have the cheapest price do the work. Thank you for any info.
I got a price for replacing both front struts for 458 dollars. on 2004 Infiniti I35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I35 Questions
- Car will try to start but won't crank could it b anti theif,relay ??????.
- where is the ac switch located
- My Car will not accelerate over 80mph ,-the check engine light isnt on.. help?
- A slight rattling noise when I relwase the gaa pedal and excell
- Car driving in 1st shift drives like I'm hauling a house (maybe and small car), but drives great in 3rd. What does this mean, is it suppose to be driven in 3rd? Or is that a sign of a major problem unfolding?