i started to turn the key toward me and then back again like i was going to start the car and it will start sometimes it takes a few times why is this?
i go to start my car and it will not turn on but it will make a click sound so i on 2001 Dodge Neon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
April 07, 2013
Most likely suspect is the starter solenoid however best to replace the starter moter assembly!
1 answerAugust 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2001 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($235 - 493) in Morrow, GA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 211) in Oneida, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($121 - 167) in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Lake Falls, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($711 - 1,408) in Pauls Valley, OK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Castalian Springs, TN