i started to turn the key toward me and then back again like i was going to start the car and it will start sometimes it takes a few times why is this?
i go to start my car and it will not turn on but it will make a click sound so i on 2001 Dodge Neon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
April 07, 2013
Most likely suspect is the starter solenoid however best to replace the starter moter assembly!
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2001 Dodge Neon Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($424 - 618) in Morrow, GA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($202 - 271) in Oneida, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($599 - 832) in Lake Elsinore, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Red Lake Falls, MN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pauls Valley, OK
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($270 - 349) in Castalian Springs, TN