CAR RUNS GREAT JUST THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON,PEP BOYS CHECKED AND SAID IT WAS INCCORRECT PURGE FLOW AND INSUFFICIENT FLOW,,,,,,,,,,BOOK SHOWS SEVERAL ITEMS THAT IT COULD BE BUT I DON'T WANT TO REPLACE EVERY ITEM
i get two codes P0441 AND P0401 on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My warning /hazard lights came on by themselves. No one near car.
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. What cause it not to drive at all?
- The car completely shut off. I needed a new timing belt and whatever goes with
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running