From what I can find it means that the ISC Solenoid Valve signal #1 circuit malfunction low input. What is this and where is it? Can it easily be replaced?
I get the error code 1510. on 2000 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- i am replacing the starter on the tracker .....may i please get starter replace-
- Why does the same DTC come back after R&R Sensors and Cleared the DTC, ECM Bad?
- How do I take out front seats. One bolt I can't get .covered by track
- Car won't start but the battery is good.
- How Fix 03 Tracker 2.0L has both MAF Low & High Input ETC Low Input, Knock High