The car does have an after market clifford security system on it as well as whatever came on car when it was manufactured have two key fobs for the car, could it be the starter or something to do with this security system please help...
I get nothing when I try to start cavalier, antitheft light on and check engine? on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Stalls when comming to a stop and seems like low idle
- Rough start or no start at all. Once going, dies when gas pedal pushed
- what is the labor to replace a shifter cable on a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier
- I think I have a leak in my break line I'm trying to get as much info as I can about how much it's going to cost to replace it if need be or is there an easier fix
- both left and right turn signals will not blink. all bulbs in dash, front and rear light up. Where is the flasher?