when I accelerate in drive going up hill. I get a thumping sound, like a flat tire would make.it goes away if i let up on the gas. it happens when im doing around 55 to 60. what could it possibly be
I get a thumping , almost like I have a flat tire when i accelerate going up hill. on 2002 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2002 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($260 - 366) in Columbiaville, MI
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Villard, MN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($305 - 552) in Clayton, OK
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Left Hand, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($249 - 283) in Bolinas, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($938 - 1,004) in Neely, MS