A clicking sound but when i touch the brack it stops.
I get a noise in the front end. on 1993 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1993 Ford Bronco Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($87 - 145) in Ringgold, PA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($87 - 145) in Hilltop, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($100 - 132) in New Holstein, WI
- 110,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in North Henderson, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($198 - 241) in Grandview, IN
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Red Bud, IL