The sound comes from the right front (can be heard from inside or outside the car) only when turning to the right, and only after driving more than short distances. It's not a squeak or grinding sound, just an "er" sort of sound... don't know how else to describe it.
I get a medium pitched screech or howl from the right front wheel. on 2005 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- You can drive around great,but it won't get the overdrive
- How can you fix a blinking airbag light on this car? Searched up the VIN and it said there was no recall, why no recall of its for my safety?
- What would make the car shake when you apply brakes?
- What are the 4 wires for, behind the grille?
- Has anyone had issues with the leather tearing on the front seats?