The sound comes from the right front (can be heard from inside or outside the car) only when turning to the right, and only after driving more than short distances. It's not a squeak or grinding sound, just an "er" sort of sound... don't know how else to describe it.
I get a medium pitched screech or howl from the right front wheel. on 2005 Infiniti FX35
Asked by for the 2005 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- My 2004 Infinity FX35 when idling it feels like its going to stall out.
- while driving my infinity my steering wheel locked hard to drive
- Moved to southern Cal from Colorado. My FX35 has gone from awesome to sad??
- Engine overhalling and I have a problem
- Steering wheel adjustments makes a grinding noise whenever the position changes
2005 Infiniti FX35 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($380 - $606) in Howard, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($1,424 - $2,168) in Corinna, ME
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($236 - $325) in Huttonsville, WV
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($55 - $83) in Burgoon, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($484 - $500) in Garland, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,331 - $1,468) in Lexa, AR