The sound comes from the right front (can be heard from inside or outside the car) only when turning to the right, and only after driving more than short distances. It's not a squeak or grinding sound, just an "er" sort of sound... don't know how else to describe it.
I get a medium pitched screech or howl from the right front wheel. on 2005 Infiniti FX35
Asked by for the 2005 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- How do 3 CAMs fail after having my airbag recall done yesterday?
- What can happen if the Fuel Level Sensor is not replaced code P0463
- Is there aftermarket audio cable available for stereo. Don't use apple product
- My 2004 Infinity FX35 when idling it feels like its going to stall out.
- while driving my infinity my steering wheel locked hard to drive
2005 Infiniti FX35 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($299 - $368) in Howard, OH
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - $125) in Corinna, ME
- Starter Replacement ($322 - $456) in Huttonsville, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($51 - $69) in Burgoon, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - $119) in Garland, ME
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($237 - $270) in Lexa, AR