this seems to be more prevalent after the engine heats up and also, I pull a small motorcycle trailer. This van is a con version van and therefore is heavier than cargo versions,
I get a fairly severe vibration (shimmy) when I brake hard. on 1998 Ford E-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-250 Questions
- Lean acceleration or pre-ignition type noise on intitial acceleration.
- rear brakes stay on when I lift off br pedal. "rear anti-lock brake" and "brake"idiot light appears.
- The van runs ruff and stalls,and there is a vibrating humming sound cuming from the top of fuel tank could this be the fuel pump going bad and would it cause engine to run ruff and sumtimes stall with no power.?
- How do you replace the pad on the arm rest of the jump seat?
- At what mileage should you have to replace the upper and lower ball joints?