then let cool down and keep start .. wont on engine .. i notice oil is low but radiator half ... i hope not crack engine bu it is not mess together antifreeze and oil not yet i hope u understand about it cuz i am bad English also i am deaf too ok thank you so much
i forget off engine twice time. so been stay less one hrs and temp ready high, on 1991 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1991 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Boring, MD
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Alexandria, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Millmont, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - 346) in Lincoln, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in Hamlin, TX
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shawmut, MT