driving yesterday the gauge went to empty as well as the gas warning light came on.Pulled over and shut off and re started the car gauge went to full again.Happened twice yesterday.Is this electrical or is thre a sending unit thats going bad?
I filled up my gas tank a week ago and has driven only 32 miles since then.While on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Luther, OK
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($274 - 344) in Yabucoa, PR
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($556 - 700) in Hammond, IN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,338 - 1,781) in Thorntown, IN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($78 - 128) in Deer Island, OR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($113 - 136) in Shepherd, MT