driving yesterday the gauge went to empty as well as the gas warning light came on.Pulled over and shut off and re started the car gauge went to full again.Happened twice yesterday.Is this electrical or is thre a sending unit thats going bad?
I filled up my gas tank a week ago and has driven only 32 miles since then.While on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
- throwing a code of P0304 but when I turn the ignition off&on it runs fine
- Ihave checkengine continuous camshaft right and left and something in exhaust
- popup sun roof makes noise and wont close manually or other
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?