driving yesterday the gauge went to empty as well as the gas warning light came on.Pulled over and shut off and re started the car gauge went to full again.Happened twice yesterday.Is this electrical or is thre a sending unit thats going bad?
I filled up my gas tank a week ago and has driven only 32 miles since then.While on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?
- is there a relay for the brakes. if there is where is it? i have no power to my
- How to get 1997 c230 out of limp mode. How do i reset it
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes