I don't feel this on the down side or flat roads.
I feel a strong vibration when traveling uphill in the gas pedal? on 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 950) in Pathfork, KY
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Hays, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Superior, AZ
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($130 - 168) in Lowber, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($644 - 723) in Garner, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($236 - 451) in Silver Springs, NV